Do You Feel Like Something’s Missing From Your Life… And You’re Not Quite Sure What It Is?
You’re doing all the “right” things. You’ve got a good job. You’re making good money. You have good friends and perhaps even a special relationship that means a lot to you.
But still, something’s not quite right. You’re not happy. And you’re not sure why… or what to do about it.
What you need right now is greater clarity, confidence and contentment in all aspects of your life. Whether you’re feeling dissatisfied with your career or confused about a relationship or experiencing a lack of joy or interest, you can, through the process of psychotherapy, get clear on what’s bothering you (and why) and start to make choices that fully support your happiness, success and well-being.
When you work with me in therapy, you will:
- Get to the core of what’s been holding you back or keeping you down.
- Become confident in your ability to make positive changes, smart choices and achieve whatever goals you set for yourself.
- Enjoy relationships that are truly supportive of who you are and what you want.
- Discover a greater sense of purpose and fulfillment in both your work and personal life.
- Know what you’re thinking and feeling and be able express yourself clearly and effectively.
- Experience more contentment, satisfaction and success as you come to fully appreciate who you are and the life you are living.
These changes don’t come about in an instant, but they don’t have to take years and years either. We can cut to the chase and get to solutions quickly, or we can dig deeper and bring about more sustainable, steady shifts in your understanding and appreciation for what makes you tick, what’s important to you and how you choose to create a life that is deeply satisfying, meaningful and fulfilling.
If you’d like to learn more about me or how you can benefit by working with me, visit my "our work together" page. Or please give me a call and we can set up a time to talk about the best way to get you what you need right now.